ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

Holy shit those faces are horrifying!

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

Good ol' Madness, I loved it! Great work everybody!

Two-Man Pokemon Collab Two-Man Pokemon Collab

%u0421%u0421%u0421%u0420

That was... Funny? Maybe. Some moments was funny, but it a little bored.

Dominant Stick 2 Dominant Stick 2

Stickmans?

I love stickmans! And this animation. Sooooo smoosh :O

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Huh

Really cool song. Amazing animation. I just love it.

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

WOW!!!

That was amazing! I love the characters and music! And I love style of the animation. He is... Amazing and cool. 5/5, 10/10. I love it.

COMET COMET

Aww

That was soooo cute and kind! I really like it. Great animation and great song.

Katan Katan

It is simply excellent!

Excellent work! I liked all! Expressions of persons of heroes especially were pleasant. Such good. An idea excellent. Very few people will guess to do something about Aztecs. This work deserves at least the second place in a top. In general, it are pleasant to me furries. If you have made animation about people, it would not turn out to achieve such effect from you. After viewing of this animation I thought of it all the day so strongly it was pleasant to me...

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Awesome

Simply perfectly well. I liked practically all. It would be amusing, if Hank used lattice rods as the weapon. It seems to me that this part somehow most than the others makes sense. Work in a command very much was pleasant to me, and the humour is available. The ending has amused. It would be amusing, if Tricky after that would rise and has tried to kill Henka. Still I liked an idea with lightnings. I will be glad, if you make continuation.
Forgive, if it is not clear, I badly know English.