Roksim

26 Movie Reviews

Omgggg superepic!!!!!

Oooh, F is in for it now!! This is exciting!

Holy smokes!! Poor D! I hope someone rescues them, perhaps it could even be E...

11 Game Reviews

An amazing game!! Perhaps the first boss is a little tanky? Only like a couple of towers can reach him anyway, one heck of a fight! Beat it all though, sooo much fun, thank you for making this guys!!!!!

Is this the hardest game there is?? I've yet to win even once! It's like instantaneous!

I did it!!! I beat him, omg, he was one turn from slaying Pico, my last survivor!! This game is amazing, it's like Darkest Dungeon!! I do have one critique - one of the floors had like 20 rooms I had to get through which just had 1 Bullet And and 2 Fire Ants each... Perhaps there could have been rooms with just 2 Bullet Ants, or 3 Fire Ants or something! Other than that it's super-fun, though very tough if you can't find some guys early!

SlickRamen responds:

Gonna patch it soon to fix the enemy spawning! Something aup with that currently and I want to make it more interesting and hopefully fix it :)

2 Audio Reviews

Found Polyphemus and Sacred Heart, on my way to finally defeat the Milk Monster!!

What a jam!!!!

Prutte responds:

Thank you!!!

15 Art Reviews

Omg I drew her as a commission too!! How unusual!

And once again, thank you so much!! What an incredible artwork this is!!!!

I completed the game with him first! Magical!

Male